An Unforgettable Experience in My Life


                                                                        Source  


Many things happened throughout my life and I had experienced some unforgettable experiences. The most unforgettable experience that ever happened in my life is I nearly lost my life in the beach. It is because of my own fault for not listening to my mother’s advice

I still remembered that day was Sunday. My family and I went to beach for a picnic. My brother, Sebastian, my sister, Victoria and I were excited as we never went for a picnic before. 

It took two hours for us to go to the beach. Victoria helped my parents to put all the food and drinks under a big shady tree. After having our lunch, my parents and Sebastian rested on a mat while my sister and I went to swim. My mother advised us not to swim too far from the beach. I just ignored her advice. Victoria and I soon get bored of just swimming there. So, we swam further from the beach until we hardly saw our parents. 

We quite enjoyed swimming in the water. I even swam further than my sister without her realisation. Suddenly, my leg felt weak. I was unable to swim at all. I thought I was going to drown. I gasped for air and hardly kept myself floating in the water surface. 

 “Help ! Help me!!!” I screamed.

Sebastian immediately jumped into the water and tried to save me. That time, I already sink into the water. Fortunately, Sebastian was able to save me before I sink deeper into the water. 

After we were in the land, my parents were so worried about me. My father scolded me for not listening to my mother. I regretted and apologized to my parents. Since then, I learnt a lesson that I should listen to my parents’ advice.












No comments:

Post a Comment